sabato 23 gennaio 2010

66° Anniversario dello Sbarco di Anzio.


Thank Y­ou A­me­ri­ca: We lo­ve A­me­ri­ca! THANK Y­OU A­ME­RI­CA... (­Poem by Gian­lu­ca Zan­na © 2004)
If to­day I don't ha­ve to speak Ger­man and li­ve un­der the third rei­ch...
Thank y­ou A­me­ri­ca
If to­day I don't ha­ve 9;t ha­ve to speak Rus­sian and li­ve un­der that red fla­g...
Thank y­ou A­me­ri­ca
If to­day my wi­fe doe­sn't ha­ve to hi­de her fa­ce and she can li­ve li­ke a wo­ma­n...
Thank y­ou A­me­ri­ca
If to­day I can drink a beer and ce­le­bra­te li­fe wi­th no fea­r...
Thank y­ou A­me­ri­ca If to­day I can choo­se my o­wn Go­d...
If to­day I can say what I think wi­thout loo­king be­hind my bac­k...
If to­day I can be the o­w­ner of my pre­sent and dream a­bout my fu­tu­re...
If to­day I am a free man in a free Coun­try...
I want to say o­ne mo­re ti­me... Thank y­ou A­me­ri­ca

www.myspace.com/sbarcodianzio
www.vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.channel&ContributorID=31090353

Nessun commento: